Right of withdrawal and return of goods
1. If the Buyer is a consumer within the meaning of the Consumer Rights Protection Law (a natural person who purchases a product for a purpose not related to its economic or professional activity), then the Buyer (consumer) may exercise the right of withdrawal without providing any justification. Observing the provisions of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Latvia Regulation No. 255 “Regulations on Distance Contracts”, and the Buyer has the rightWithin 14 calendar daysto withdraw from the purchase agreement from the moment of delivery of the goods / goods by submitting a Butterfly application for the exercise of the right of withdrawal.
2. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the Buyer fills in the withdrawal form attached to the Agreement or sends a free-form e-mail to the Seller's e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org declaring the wish to withdraw from the Product, indicating the name, surname, e-mail address, address and current account number, as well as information regarding the date of ordering, payment and receipt of the Product.
3. Upon receipt of the withdrawal application, the Seller shall immediately notify the Buyer of its receipt by sending an electronic notice to the e-mail address specified in the Buyer's withdrawal form.
4. The Buyer shall be deemed to have complied with the term of the right of withdrawal (14 days), if the Buyer's application for the exercise of the right of withdrawal is sent to the Seller before the expiry of the term of the right of withdrawal. In case of disputes, the Buyer is obliged to document the term of exercise of the right of withdrawal.
5. After sending the refusal application, the Buyer sends or delivers the product back to the Seller to the address: Blaumaņa Street 9 Riga LV-1011 without undue delay, but not later than within 14 days. This deadline is considered to be met if the Buyer sends or returns the goods before the expiry of the 14-day deadline.
6. Butterfly undertakes to refund to the Buyer the amount paid by the Buyer for the goods without undue delay, but not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Buyer's application for the exercise of the right of withdrawal and return of the goods.
7. If the Buyer exercises the right of withdrawal in time, this Agreement is terminated and the Seller refunds the payments received from the Buyer to the current account specified in the withdrawal application or using the same means of payment as the Buyer used for the original transaction, if the Buyer has not specified number.
8. If the Buyer at the time of ordering the goods had clearly expressed the wish to receive the goods using a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Seller, the Seller is not obliged to reimburse the Buyer's additional delivery costs.
9. It is not possible to return the product purchased at discounts, but it is possible to exchange it for another product or gift card in the value of the product.
10. The direct costs of returning the goods shall be borne by the Buyer. If the goods cannot be returned by post or parcel post due to its characteristics, the Buyer shall cover all costs related to the return of the goods.
11. The buyer may exercise the right of withdrawal subject to the following conditions:
11.1. the returned product (s) must be in the original packaging;
11.2. the product must not be damaged;
11.3. the goods have not been used, the consignment box has been preserved, the trade appearance has not been lost (preserved labels have been affixed to clothing, security films, etc.) (this does not apply to goods already damaged during delivery, about which the Buyer has indicated objections);
11.4. the returned goods must be in the same condition as when they were received.
12. The seller has the right to refuse to take back the goods if the deadlines for returning the goods were not observed.
13. The buyer is responsible for maintaining the quality and safety of the goods during the period of exercising the right of withdrawal. The buyer shall be liable for any diminution in the value of the goods if the goods have been used in a manner incompatible with the principle of good faith, including for purposes other than ascertaining the nature or functioning of the goods. The goods must be undamaged, have not lost the appearance of the goods (unremoved and undamaged labels, torn protective films, etc.) and unused. The product must be returned in its original packaging, in the same set as it was received, definitely returning the product purchase document, delivery document and other accessories of the product that were attached to it at the time of receipt. If the product is not fully assembled, is damaged, untidy or is not properly packaged, Butterfly has the right not to accept the product, as well as not to refund the money paid for the product to the Buyer.
14. The Buyer can get more detailed information about the right of withdrawal at the website address: http://www.ptac.gov.lv
15. The withdrawal form is at here